Last edited · 1 revision
- Be polite and respectful.
- Do not use this group to send spam to, or to try to scam, group members.
- Do not send large numbers of unwanted, repetitive messages.
- Do not make personal attacks. You can disagree with others’ ideas respectfully, without attacking them personally.
- Do not use profanity, or include any images or language in your content that is beyond a PG-13 rating.
- Be respectful of other people's privacy.
- Do not collect other group members' personally identifiable information without their permission.
- Be thoughtful about what personal information you choose to share. The privacy of such information, including health-related information, cannot be guaranteed.
- Do not use this group to try to cause harm to people.
- Respect copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Make it clear that you are just sharing your own
opinion about your own experiences when discussing products or services
you have tried.
- Disclose any “material connections” you have with a business (e.g. they are paying you or it is your own business) before you “endorse” that business’ products or services.
- Remember that everyone has different health situations and different opinions. Just because something may have worked well for someone else does not mean it will work well for you. Do your own research and consult your own health care providers before taking any steps that could affect your health.
- Do not use this group to speculate about specific medical and alternative treatments. There are other forums that are better suited than this one for that role.
- Keep in mind that group facilitators/moderators and other members should not be expected to fill the role of your psychologist or psychiatrist. Dealing with any chronic health condition can be emotionally challenging. If you are experiencing mental health needs, please talk to your doctor about finding appropriate mental health support from trained professionals.