Environmental Illness Network Minnesota firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Illness Network Minnesota is a community for environmentally sensitive Minnesotans and those who care about them.
If you are an environmentally sensitive Minnesotan, someone who cares about environmentally sensitive Minnesotans, and/or are a representative of an organization that cares about environmentally sensitive Minnesotans, then you are welcome to apply to join this group. You can start the process by clicking on the "Apply for Membership In This Group" button below.
After you start the signing up process, you will be sent an e-mail requesting a little bit of information about the reasons why you want to join this group (if you do not see the e-mail in your inbox soon, please check your spam folder and make sure that e-mails from Groups.io will not be considered spam in the future). If you had already signed up to be a member of the Environmental Illness Network Minnesota community on the previous community website, please note that in your reply e-mail (and thank you for your patience with the migration process).
- 23 Members
- 4 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Email integration